CAS Weekly 19/03/15
- RailwayModellers.com are looking for knowledgeable moderators for their forum board.
- Hornby are going to do another production run of their popular BR 4-6-2 “Exeter” West Country Class
- TfLannounce the ordering of two Tunnel Boring Machines for the Northern Line Extension to Battersea.
- Meanwhile on the Bakerloo Line, refurbishment of the 72 Stock is going to be more costly than LU expected whilst they wait for the NTfL in 10 years time.
- Do you find Oyster charges confusing? When are you better off getting a season ticket? When are National Rail journeys more expensive? This useful site has the answers!
- Programmer Will Gallia has created this wonderfully hypnotic animation of daily Tube journeys. A must watch!
- It’s a week of Tube based creativity as these beautiful watercolour
View original post 202 more words