CAS Weekly 28/06/15
Image from Time Out London
- Hornby LSWR 700 Review from Albion Yard.
- LocoYard on project beginnings… (something of which you’ll be seeing from Andy some time soon!).
- Last week I hinted Network Rail had run out of money as the government hinted at opening investment up to private companies. Turns out they’ve definitely run out of money as the plug is pulled on major upgrade projects conveniently after the election…
- …This also puts HS2 in doubt.
- It’s OK though because the man who once called Southeastern services shit is now Network Rail’s new boss.
- Eurostar has a meltdown during recent French strikes.
- Is the Night Tube Map the wrong colour?
- See the history of the Tube in 6 and a half minutes…
- …and this new app will let you know the service status of your local Ghost Station… Limited I should expect!
View original post 120 more words