CAS Weekly 10/08/15
Rail Wells and 3mm pod mentioned
- Southern Railway Region modelling news: from GrahamMuz.
- 3mm show in Wells: sometimes words are not needed…
- As London deals with another Tube Strike, Geoff Marshall ask what it would be like if the Tube was on strike permanently… I don’t like this alternative world.
- Engineering work commences on the Victoria Line, closing part of the line for nearly a month. But why are the works so important and why do they necessitate the full closure?
- Eurostar to start rolling out new Class 374’s.
- New Podcast launched, UndergrndLondon dedicated to Tube commuters.
- New TOC, GNWR, to rival Virgin up the West Coast.
- Great Northern bunks up with Northern Rail.
- Although all that Franchising might be for nothing – British Rail Comeback?
- Remember the freight derailment that looked like a model? It’s going to take a while to clean up…
View original post 133 more words