CAS Weekly 06/10/15
After a week of many things happening which sadly kept me away from the site, the CAS Weekly is back!
- The BachmannS-stock is finally out! Have you got one yet? What do you think?
- How Hornby re-invented themselves and went after their competitors.
- Dapol make changes to O Gauge Terrier release.
- GWR is back. (It’s First Great Western in disguise).
- A freight derailment in Dundee is causing week long delays.
- Electrification is back on!
- …both up North and out West…
- Chiltern are testing out a shiny new piece of track they’ve built that’ll connect Oxford Parkway and Marylebone.
- Meanwhile, the renovated Manchester Victoria station re-opens. Boy did it need it!
- Lick of paint too for the Class 73’s.
- The Victoria Line was upgraded this summer, here’s what they’ve been doing.
- Tube trains and Underground stations now in environmentally-friendly…
View original post 152 more words