- So it transpires Rod Stewart books two hotel rooms when on tour. One for him and one for his model railway. Good man. The Telegraph ask what is it that draws men to Model Railways?
- Simon of Simon Says fame at Hornby has also been taking a look at the history of Model Railways.
- Speaking of Hornby The Early BR S15 Class has arrived.
- Up and coming from Dapol.
- DUCK GATE! Should a statue of Nigel Gresley be built with a duck to symbolise his most famous work – The Mallard. It’s got everyone talking.
- The new Edinburgh Tram Network is a known success carrying well over it’s predicted passenger numbers, but an enquiry has been launched to find out why it was 5 years late and grossly over budget.
- TfL announce Camden Town rebuild intentions. Could this project enable…
View original post 119 more words