CAS Weekly 21/10/15
- New releases coming soon from Hornby. Including the Ex-LSWR coaches, the B17 and the still unchanged (tooling wise) East Coast Class 91.
- New report demands London’s rail network should be brought under TfL’s control.
- New Thameslink depot opens at Three Bridges.
- ScotRail train hits abandoned car at 75mph.
- Night Tube still indefinitely delayed…
- …Despite the fact that night service signage has already appeared.
- The BBC ask what it’s like to answer all the public’s railway related angry-tweets…
- How to resignal London’s Sub Surface Lines.
- Watch the progress of the Farnworth Tunnel re-boring process as part of the North West Electrification Programme.
- Troubled Ordsall Chord plan to go ahead despite local protest.
- Taking pleasure from grand station re-builds.
- David Chandler continues his search for the lost railways of Lancaster.
- South West Trains appear to have developed a sense of humour
View original post 21 more words