Wimblehurst Road progress
Progress has been slow but I am pleased to say that one of the fiddle yards has now been wired up and tested.
In the meantime I ordered some of the 3D printed figures from Modelu (yes you can order them in 3mm) and spent this afternoon painting them. I use acrylics which are much better than enamels because you are guaranteed a Matt finish and the brushes just wash off in water (don’t use tap water because it can leave a residue).
Here are the results
I have ordered some more figures as painting them is very addictive! Being a Col.Stephens light railway you don’t want too many so have ordered a signalman with tablet and a shunter standing with his pole. I will also look at investing in some of their loco crew.
You may have wondered what has happened to the Terrier, well on chassis rebuild no.2 just cannot get it to run right. I have just brought a Poppy Woodtech loco box so once that is built I will have another go.
Watch this space.