Trees for Wimblehurst Road
I need trees and quite a few of them. For non generic types I have used sea moss (it’s amazing what you can find on You Tube!).
Here’s what I do
- Select the most tree looking sea foam
- Spray sea foam tree with Model Mates Oil Brown weathering spray
- Then mix up suitable tree colours using static grass
- Using non scented hairspray spray sea foam liberally
- Using static grass mix sprinkle onto tree and shake surplus off. Alternatively fill old ice cream tub with your desired mix and dip and role.
- Apply more hairspray and again sprinkle grass mix covering any bare patches (or dip and role)
- Give another coat of hairspray to seal the sea foam tree
A cheap and easy method of making trees. Here are the pics