Electric Railway Museum Open Day Visit – 9th July 2017
On the weekend of 8th/9th July 2017, the Electric Railway Museum opened it’s doors to the public once again.
Natalie and myself visited on the Sunday (9th), with the aim to take photographs of the Bulleid design 4SUB unit and the Class 457 car (67300), as well as to take photos for a modeller working on a scratch built Bulleid design 2EPB.
There are around 40 vehicles at the museum, and some were unfortuately inaccessible (the highspeed freight vehicle (HSFV1) and the APT-P power car (obscured by a bus!)).
The museum holds the following items of stock:
- 2EPB / 416/2 unit 6307 – Bulleid design
- 2HAP / 414 unit
- 2EPB / 416 unit 930053 – Former Tyneside EPB
- 4SUB / 405 / 4732 – Bulleid design
- 503 – LMS design 3rd rail unit
- 501 unit number 501183/501188
- AM9 / 309 unit number 960101 (309 624)
- AM9 / 309…
View original post 268 more words