The weekend of 23rd/24th September 2017, saw Natalie and myself return to Aylesbury for the 2017 Scalefourum show.
For those unaware, Scalefourum is the main show of the Scalefour Society.
I was eagerly looking forward to it after last years excellent show.
- Brettell Road by Jim Smith-Wright. Industrial byway in the West Midlands
- Clutton by Tim Venton. Model of the station of that name station on the Great Western branch between Bristol and Frome.
- Danby by Rob Ward. The model represents Danby station on the single track Esk Valley branch line in North Yorkshire,
- Dewsbury Great Northern by Geoff Tiffany, Brian Eves and Dave Carter. Dewsbury Great Northern is based on a real location in the Yorkshire town of that name which in pre Grouping days boasted no less than four stations.
- Eccleston by Martin Nield. Eccleston is a work of fiction even though it is a real…
View original post 735 more words