Announcements of destinations for the ERM stock
With Sunday the 8th October being the final Open Day for the Electric Railway Museum, Baginton, Coventry. It has been announced that the locations for the stock are as follows:
- One 309 is to go to The Lavender Line, the other to another site that will be announced after its arrival.
- The 308,307, 312 cars and the Heysham Battery Loco will go to The Colne Valley Railway.
- The 457 car and Kearsley Loco is to go to the East Kent Railway.
- The Tyneside EPB, R&H 165DE, Ironclad stores van, LAB 4 and the freight vehicles will go to the Battlefield Railway.
- The 4-SUB & 503 along with the spare EPB trailer will go to secure storage in The south of England pending long term restoration project.
You can help get them there at