Christmas public service anouncement…..
Take note 😂
With a few days to go to the 25th, it’s time for a Christmas Health and Safety reminder. You will be please to hear that the HSE has posted the ’12 Myths of Christmas’.
- HSE from media reports and correspondence received.
Myth: Workers are banned from putting up Christmas decorations in the office.
- Myth: Indoor Christmas lights need a portable appliance test (PAT) every year
- Myth: You can’t throw out sweets at pantos
- Myth: Traditional shopping centre Christmas trees scaled back or replaced by artificial alternatives
- Myth: Seats removed from shops – despite weary Christmas shoppers wanting to rest their feet
- Myth: Carol singers are a health and safety risk
- Myth: Children are banned from throwing snowballs
- Myth: If you clear snow from outside your business or home you are likely to get sued
- Myth: Health and safety prevents people putting coins in Christmas puddings
- Myth: You cannot clear snow…
View original post 541 more words