Track Completed (Almost)
I started by laying the points, adding the Cobalt point motors and testing them to check they worked. I’m pleased to say everything was fine and I started work on the rest of the layout.
The sleepers are held in place with track pins and glued to the baseboard with UHU. UHU is not my favourite glue, I find it can be rather ‘stringy’ and can leave long trails of glue over the work if you are not careful. Previously, I’ve used super glue to stick the track down but UHU has been good for this job because it takes longer to set and gives me more time to position the track.
Each piece of track has an electrical connection. For the…
View original post 273 more words